Saturday, September 6, 2008

SLAM: Jamal Crawford's House


SLAM ONLINE
ORIGINALLY PUBLISHED 8/25/08

On a work-related trip out to Seattle this summer, I ran into Jamal Crawford. One thing lead to another and I ended up back at his place. No homo!

Matt Sheridan, SLAM's Video Chief, and I were collecting footage on Seattle's hoop scene. By chance, a kid at the Seattle Rotary Boys and Girls Club mentioned that Crawford was home and happened to be playing ball himself at his old high school.

Neither Sheridan or myself had ever been to Seattle, so, the driving was pretty crazy. We ultimately made it to Crawford's house in time to watch the US taking the Gold Medal in hoops.

I wrote about the visit to Crawford's crib, as well as other Seattle basketball notes, for my blog on SLAMonline.com....

No comments: